How does Google decide which are the 10 best websites in the country for a particular key phrase or keyword?
Since Google launched in 1997, it has grown to be the most popular search engine.
Google currently has approximately 75% – 85% of the search engine market, which means if you want to be on the first page of search results from a search engine, Google HAS to be the one you aim to achieve this with
But how do you know which key phrase to optimise a web page for? How competitive is this key phrase? How much new business is this key phrase likely to bring you? These are just some of the questions any business needs to ask itself before embarking on optimisation of their website
Our one day course will show you:
- How to research the keywords and phrases relevant to your business
- How to research the keywords and phrases that your competitors use
- How to check the competitiveness of the keywords or phrases that you are considering.
- How to structure your web page
- Why relevant links are important and how to build them.
- Why social networking is crucial to your optimised website.
- Why you should consider blogs or updated content.
- Which tools to use to get the best results for your website.
Our one day course is available as:
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training, working on your website, whilst giving you the tools to continue with the optimisation once the training has finished. £697 + VAT
- Bespoke 2-1 training, again looking at your website, usually with another staff member or business partner. £797 + VAT
- Group training, with a minimum number of 4 attendees and a maximum number of 8 attendees. In depth SEO training, usually delivered to different businesses, using your websites as an example, but not necessarily working on it throughout the day. £297+VAT per delegate.
Our courses provide you with a complete understanding of how Search Engine Optimisation works, in particular, how to get your website ranked on the first page of Google. This is a long term online marketing strategy that can provide you with a superb return on investment once you achieve a first page listing.
“Just 4 months after attending the Search Engine Optimisation course with TJS, my website now appears on the 1st page of Google for ‘DIY Conservatories’, (currently at position number 9), which as you know is an extremely competitive phrase. My aim now is to get the site in the top three natural search listings.
I am highly delighted at the progress, given that when I attended the course our site was somewhere around Page 15 of Google.
The quality of service throughout from TJS has been excellent, and I will have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone in the future.”
Chris Tree – conservatree4u
If you have any questions then Call us today on 01507 525 500 or contact us with your enquiry.