Are you reluctant to “tweet” or “linked in” because you are not sure which one is more appropriate for you and your company?
Why is it important for your company to understand Social Media?
Social Media and social networking have grown rapidly over the last few years. Business owners and companies have started to realise the importance of having a presence on social networking websites. Social networking is a great leveller, it does not matter about the size of your company, you still only get the same amount of online space as everyone else.
Social networking should be an integral part of any company’s online marketing strategy. However, choosing the best one for your business, is not always quite so straight forward. Should you join twitter? Should you create a Facebook fan page? How do you build relevant contacts for your Linked In profile? Should you submit a promotional video to YouTube? Does anyone still use MySpace?
What does our Social Media Training Course cover?
Our social media training helps you to find the answers to all these questions; covering which social media networks might work best for your company, depending on the type of people you want to visit your website. We also show you how to set your profiles up correctly, which can be very important when joining any new social network site. We will show you why it is important to carefully choose who to follow on twitter, and why this can be so beneficial to your company, as well as helping you create a great contact sphere should you decide to have a LinkedIn account.
Each month we offer a full day Social Media Training Course which can be tailored individually for your company’s individual requirements if you wish a number of employees to attend. Alternatively our open group course typically covers:
- The history of Social Media
- Outbound Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Why use social media for business (an in-depth look at the benefits of each – Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn etc
- What do you want from Social Media
- The Social Engagement Cycle
- Where is your audience
- In-depth look at demographics of each
- A walk-through of each – how to set up / build your network / how to communicate effectively / time saving / finding potential business etc
- Effective monitoring
- Useful applications
- Concerns over Social Media
- Complaints and Reputation management
- Brand Awareness
- Promoting your Social Media platforms
- Finding opportunities
- Google Alerts
- Managing your time – planning / strategy