Here are just a few ways of deploying an Intranet to improve your bottom line profits.
- Productivity – Employees can pull information from the Intranet when they need it, rather than being deluged by unwanted emails.
- Document templates and manuals – Let employees find all the documents they need quickly and easily.
- Communication – Allow employees to discuss new ideas in a forum.
- Contact – Provide a company wide contact list of employees.
- Save money – Reduce printing and paper costs by digitising your policies and standards.
- Promote a corporate culture – Every employee will view the same information.
- Integration – Seamless network authentication makes accessing information quick and easy.
- Cross platform capability – Because it’s web based, it’s Standards Compliant and can be viewed on PDAs, Macs or PCs.
- Immediate – No wasted time circulating documents. Using our CMS the Intranet can be ‘fed’ on a regular basis.
- Technical Support – Allow support requests to be centralised and solved quicker.
Give Richard or Mark a call to discuss how we can help set up an Intranet.