Merchant Services from Sage Pay
To process online payments you will need a payment gateway and merchant account. Sage Pay now also offers a combined merchant services and payment gateway package in partnership with Elavon. Elavon are a leading provider of merchant accounts, with over 1 million customers worldwide.
There is no set up fee for their merchant services, and there is no minimum monthly charge payable to Elavon. Sage Payâ€™s Merchant account package ideal if you want to:
- Securely accept credit and debit card payments on your website, by phone/mail order or by a combination of both
- Accept multicurrency payments
- Reduce your transaction costs by locking in competitive rates
- Increase the number of ways for your customers to pay you
- Avoid account set-up fees, additional refund fees and authorisation charges that some other providers charge
- Have the flexibility of no long term contracts
- Access experts to guide you through the application process
- Would like to improve efficiency with an easy-to-use reporting and admin tool
Things to do:
To ensure your ecommerce system is ready to begin online trading as soon as it is delivered, please setup your payment gateway and merchant account as soon as possible.