Merchant Services from Sage Pay
To process online payments you will need a payment gateway and merchant account. Sage Pay now also offers a combined merchant services and payment gateway package in partnership with Elavon. Elavon are a leading provider of merchant accounts, with over 1 million customers worldwide.
There is no set up fee for their merchant services, and there is no minimum monthly charge payable to Elavon. Sage Payâ€™s Merchant account package ideal if you want to:
- Securely accept credit and debit card payments on your website, by phone/mail order or by a combination of both
- Accept multicurrency payments
- Reduce your transaction costs by locking in competitive rates
- Increase the number of ways for your customers to pay you
- Avoid account set-up fees, additional refund fees and authorisation charges that some other providers charge
- Have the flexibility of no long term contracts
- Access experts to guide you through the application process
- Would like to improve efficiency with an easy-to-use reporting and admin tool
Things to do:
To ensure your ecommerce system is ready to begin online trading as soon as it is delivered, please setup your payment gateway and merchant account as soon as possible.
Apply for your combined Sage Pay merchant services and payment gateway package through TJS now!