TJS have recently been commissioned to take on the Coastal Action Zone (CAZ) website and take it to another level.
The new site will be delivered in anticipation of a nationwide launch of a Government initiative which is responsible for facing the challenges of pressing social and economic changes experienced by coastal communities.
The new website will:
- Comply with W3C Accessibility Guidelines (to a minimum of Level 2);
- Be Content Managed to enable CAZ staff to update the site as required;
- Optimised for Google;
- Provide CAZ members with secure access to documentation via a login area;
- Provide detailed Analytics on the performance of the site;
- Provide fully branded HTML email newsletter facilities;
- Much more we can’t tell the public!
Watch this space over the coming weeks.